Thursday, November 13, 2008

I amaze myself!!





























Ok so this is SOOOOO cool!!







Anyway, I found an older memory card that I had in my camera bag and so I found some more pics of the fam!!!
Garrett loves to play baseball so there was a lot of time spent outside throwing the ball on the roof of the house and catching it again.
The two pictures are pictures of my niece, I finally got to have her all to myself one day and we were playing dollies and ponies at my house and when I got the camera out she wouldn't look at the camera without making some funny face, so this is when she wasn't paying attention and I love it.
The picture of the boys with the neighbor kid on the golf cart was the entertainment for the day. And NO they do not have beer, actually it is root beer. They drove the cart down 3 blocks through the alley and they actually got busted by the SHERRIFF and were told that it is not legal to be driving through alleys, and then continued to ask if that was beer that they were drinking!! NO JOKE!! Gavin was totally freaked out!!!!!
A couple are some that I took of the boys in Mexico. I was playing with the new camera.





1 comment:

Marcia said...

Great pictures Becky! I am so glad you started a blog!
We are moving mom and dad to their house in Newton this weekend.!
Come on down!
Love,
Marcia